Wednesday 13 February 2013

Creating the Storyboard


When creating my storyboard I  wanted to put as much detail into it as possible including specific times 
for each scene and matching each scene to a part of the song which would be played over.
As well as this I will be including a change of tempo within my advertisement which will involve changing the track to another song, because of this I have had to work out the timings for the two and worked out a way to link the two without having a solid cut between them. The most likely option will be to fade in and fade out or possibly layer one over the other whilst they fade in and out.


The images shows myself finding appropriate times in each song then working out what each scene will include and timing both so they sync in the right places. As well as this I plan on including a voiceover which will mean adjusting the volume of the tracks and working out the timing for a third layer of audio; the first two being the soundtracks and actual sounds in the video clips themselves.








No comments:

Post a Comment